This works really well as a breakfast option for the kids. Butter makes it creamy and the banana adds a bit of sweetness. Topped with berries, it always goes down a treat!
- 1 mashed banana
- Porridge (use packet instructions for quantity needed)
- Water (according to packet instructions)
- 25 - 50g butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional extra - add a scoop of your favourite 180 100% Natural Protein Superfood
- Mash banana.
- Put mashed banana and rest of ingredients in a pot and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 3 mins until porridge is cooked. Add more water if too thick.
- Pour into bowls, top with frozen berries (helps to cool down the porridge).