If you love olives then you will love this, it is especially good with my Primal Crackers!
- 200g pitted mixed olives
- 2 anchovy fillets, rinsed (optional)
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Thoroughly rinse the olives in cool water.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process to combine, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl, until the mixture becomes a coarse paste, approximately 1 to 2 minutes total. Transfer to a bowl and serve.