- 3 level scoops Chocolate 180Superfood
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbs cocoa + extra for dusting (or use desiccated coconut)
- 1 large orange (grated rind and juice)
- 1 cup soaked dates (or use Mejool)
- Place 180, coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cocoa and grated orange rind into a food processor and process until fine.
- Add orange juice and dates continue to process until mixture starts to stick together.
- Shape into balls and dust with extra cocoa.
- Store in refrigerator.
180 Superfood is a great addition to recipes like these. Full of all natural wholefood ingredients + NZ grass-fed Whey Protein Isolate or Pea Protein for those who are dairy-free. A great product for the WHOLE family!
For a variation on this recipe, see Coconut Lime 180Superfood Bliss Balls