I love this combination, the saltiness of the feta and pistachios is balanced by the sweetness of the raspberries.
Prep time: 15mins
Yield: Serves 4 - 6
- 6 cups mixed salad leaves
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 small red onion finely sliced
- 1 avocado cut into pieces
- 1 block of feta
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
- Olive oil and pink salt for dressing
- Cut feta into 1.5 cm chunks.
- Place pistachios into a small heavy duty plastic bag (I usually use a zip-lock one) and smash with a rolling pin until finely crumbed.
- Put feta into bag and shake around until coated in pistachios.
- In a salad bowl toss together lettuce, onion, avocado, raspberries and feta (reserve some of all ingredients for garnish).
- Top with reserved ingredients.
- Drizzle with olive oil and a few grinds of pink salt.
- Serve as a side with Five Spice Pork Belly