The kids love these and they are full of good fats, protein and hardly any sugar - just what they need to get them going in the morning!
Prep time: 2mins
Cook time: 3mins
Yield: about 12 cups
- 50g butter
- 50g coconut oil (can just use 100g butter or oil)
- 1 Tbs pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbs cacao powder
- 1 bag wholegrain rice puffs
- 2 scoops Chocolate 180Superfood
- In a large pot melt together butter, oil, maple syrup and cocoa.
- Stir through 1 bag whole grain rice puffs (mine weren't very crunchy out of the bag so I spread them over a lined oven tray and baked them for 10mins at 180c first)
- Add 2 scoops Chocolate180Superfood and stir through
- You can also add some chopped nuts, chia seeds or desiccated coconut- or whatever you think your kids will eat!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge