This icecream is really nice, super fulling and full of good stuff! It freezes very hard so needs to be taken out of the freezer about 30mins before you want to eat it. Extra good with some Homemade Chocolate Sauce!
Prep time: 10mins
Freeze Time: 6 - 8 hours
Yield: about 1 litre
- 700ml cream
- 2 Scoops Chocolate 180Superfood
- 1 Tbs quality cocoa or cacao
- 1 Tbs pure maple syrup
- 8 squares chopped dark chocolate (about 50g)
- Pour cream into a large bowl with maple syrup and beat until starting to thicken.
- Turn off mixer and sift Chocolate 180 and cocoa into cream (this gets rid of the psyllium husks and sesame seeds - you don't have to do this)
- Continue to beat until nice and thick (like soft icecream)
- Gently fold in chopped chocolate.
- Transfer to a container and place in freezer until firm - or just chill and eat like a Chocolate Mousse