These are super low carb, high protein bites of goodness.
Prep time: 10mins
Cook time: 15mins
Yield: approx 25 - 4cm diameter bickies
- 120g butter or coconut oil softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 3 heaped scoops Coconut 180Superfood (can use 1/2 cup of almond flour to replace a scoop of 180)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 8 squares chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 160c
- Use an electric beater to beat together butter, egg, vanilla and banana until fluffy and well mixed.
- Add 180Superfood and baking powder, beat until light and fluffy.
- Stir through chopped chocolate.
- Place spoonfuls onto a lined baking tray (it is a soft mixture so just do blobs).
- Bake for 12-15 mins until golden and firm to touch.