These are seriously good! Super easy to make, they flip well and are full of all the goodness of 180Superfood and two eggs! Really fulling, they make a quick, easy breakfast option or add a handful of parmesan cheese and use as a 'bread' for an open sandwich!
Prep time: 2mins
Cook time: 5mins
Yield: 3 10cm pancakes
- 1 big scoop 180Superfood Coconut
- 2 eggs
- 25g melted butter or coconut oil (optional - adds a bit of moisture)
- Heat pan to medium with coconut oil or butter
- Place spoonfuls of mixture in pan (I made mine about 10cm diameter) - may have to spread it out a bit.
- Cook until bubbles form on top then flip.
- Serve with whatever you fancy - I did cream and raspberries.
- Mash 1/2 banana into the pancake mixture
- Add a handful of parmesan cheese to make a savory version and serve as a bread for an open sandwich.