These are really tasty, quite intense but very nice served with a dash of whipped cream!
Prep time: 15mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Servings: approx 10 muffins
- 120g Butter (can use coconut oil)
- 1/3 cup cacao
- 2 T pure maple syrup or 1/4 cup organic rice malt syrup (no fructose)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 coconut flour
- 2 scoops Chocolate 180Superfood (or use extra 1/4 cup coconut flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 t stevia (optional - not needed if using 180)
- ½ cup crushed frozen raspberries
- Turn oven onto 180c
- Put butter, cacao and maple syrup in a large pot and melt over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs into chocolate mixture one at a time.
- Fold coconut flour, baking powder and raspberries into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Spoon into silicone muffin cases.
- Bake for 20mins or until firm to touch.