The banana in these makes them super sweet and delicious!
Prep time: 10mins
Cook time: 15mins
Servings: 20 biscuits
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 50g melted butter
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (or 2 scoops 180 Superfood - coconut)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (or 1/3 cup raisins)
- 4 squares finely chopped dark chocolate
- Put all ingredients in in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture onto lined oven tray.
- Bake 160c for 15 mins until golden and firm to touch.