- 6 eggs
- 100g melted butter or coconut oil
- 2 small bananas mashed
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup coconut flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour + 1/2 cup 180 Nutrition 100% Natural Protein Superfood (coconut)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- Extra blueberries for garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 160c
- In a large bowl beat eggs until light in colour, thick and fluffy (will take awhile but worth it).
- In a small pot slowly melt butter (or coconut oil).
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut cream and mashed bananas.
- Sift coconut flour and baking powder into egg mixture, add desiccated coconut and butter mixture.
- Gently fold until almost combined then add blueberries and continue mixing gently until completely combined, taking care to keep the air in the mixture.
- Put spoonfuls into lined mini muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20mins or until golden and firm to the touch.