This is the full interview with Professor Grant Schofield. Professor of Public Health (Auckland University of Technology) and director of the university’s Human Potential Centre (HPC) located at the Millennium Campus in Auckland, New Zealand.
In this episode from 180 Nutrition:
- Clearing up the confusion regarding saturated fat [003:05]
- The South Pacific Islands study. Why one got sick & one remained healthy[006:25]
- Why the Australian Heart Foundation have got it wrong [010:30]
- What fats should we be really eat [016:17]
- What we should really be eating for sport & exercise [023:10]
- and much more…